Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going underground...

So, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. School started and we've been busy with things. I want to update and I will. We've had a lot of interesting things happen. However, we think we have a virus on our laptop that we can't get rid of with the 3 antivirus programs that we have. SO.....sometime this week I will be taking the computer to the shop to hopefully get fixed. We will be without for about a week, maybe a little less. It's the cheapest route. Anyway, I will still check my email from the library when I can, but hopefully we'll be back on board soon and I can update you on what's been happening in our lives.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Sorry about the computer problems, they are so inconvenient. Dad just bought a new computer with his October money, so we are in the process of transferring stuff. Hope you get yours back soon.

Ericka Johnson said...

Did you get your computer fixed? We need a new post!!

Ruth Anne said...

oh, my! it is so nice to run into your blog. Your girls are cute!

You are so awesome. It was so great having you as a nanny. We wouldn't have been able to get through that part of our life without you. Thanks.

Enjoy Philly!