Sunday, January 18, 2009

Under Construction....

I've decided to try to switch the background on my blog and change it a bit. I've seen so many cute blogs and I want to find a nice one. I can't decide right now which one to do, so if you visit often, you may see a different background each time you visit. Sorry...be patient...Or maybe you like the variety, who knows? anyway, after I get a background I really like, I'll update it with interesting tidbits about our family's goings-on, of which we have none right now...

By the way, I'm trying to change the background of my posts...it's blue now, but even when I change my template background, it continues to stay blue...I tried to change it under fonts and colors, but it won't change. Any tips? Still a rookie here! That's why I kept it on the other one for so long! thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I like the background. The white print on the blue is very easy to read, but the black print on the blue is hard to read, (at least for these old eyes). That's my 2 cents worth. I love seeing the posts as pictures.

Tami said...

I love the title of your blog. I don't think that I noticed it before. One recommendation that I have if to check your template and make sure that it's on minima. There is no color on that template. I do like the look of your blog now, but it's always fun to change.

Tami said...

I love the title of your blog. I don't think that I noticed it before. One recommendation that I have if to check your template and make sure that it's on minima. There is no color on that template. I do like the look of your blog now, but it's always fun to change.