Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've been slacking on my blogging...would that be "slogging?" Or "blacking"? or "blocking"?

anyway, there are stories to tell, but I wanted to post a video tonight that made me laugh. It's not really anything super exciting, but I enjoyed it and wanted to share. Courtney was playing around with our camera the other day while I was frosting a cake.



I just loved her excitement so much that, even though I initially thought I wouldn't keep the video, I decided that I loved the sound of her voice and it should be saved.

(And as a sidenote, the cake I decorated was for a friend's baby shower lunch. I do not claim to be any sort of cake decorating expert, to say the least, but I had fun doing this and might do it again. The finished product is below.) I don't know why it ended up sideways and upside down when I posted it. Sorry. I tried to fix it.

5 comments:

Flying Princess said...

plaxotl

Funny, my kids are obsessed with making videos of everything. I have especially liked the ones my son made of the baby's first day of school and birhtday. The excitement never goes away in their voices. And mine never gets nearly as excited.

Chris and Kim said...

Yeah, I was just thinking the other day that you had been slogging! It is nice to read your updates. Your baby cake is cute too!

Stephanie Shumway said...

Cute! And I agree, I like hearing her voice too- you should post more videos! You did a great job on that cake! Kuddos!

Kristen said...

Ditto what Stephanie said!

Katie said...

The cake is adorable! And now, thanks to Courtney, it is well documented. Funny.