Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Post

I am aware that I have not posted in a LONG time....I've been lazy. But some of my faithful followers have informed me that it's definitely time to update, as they are "bored" with my blog! :) I think they might be bored even if I update. Not much to report. But thanks for the reminder! I will try to update tomorrow. I have a primary lesson to plan today and a house to clean. Tomorrow should be more calm, I think.

Until then, here are a few pictures to tide you over till I can update!





5 comments:

teviawall said...

Ally is so dang cute. Thanks for reminding us that you are alive out there. Miss ya girl.

Stephanie Shumway said...

oh my gosh I love that pic of Ally- hilarious!

karenshum said...

probably the best pic of ally EVER.....

Kristen said...

I love these girls: Two beautiful princesses and a University of Texas cheerleader. Why is Allyson giving us the Hook 'em Horns sign? Hugs and kisses to them all.

Kristi said...

Your girls are getting so big!!
Looks like your all doing great. When are you coming back to AZ? Hopefully soon.......Miss ya!