Friday, April 25, 2008

This time next week....

I was recently trying to figure out a way to get home to AZ for a special family event. We almost could afford a plane ticket, but not quite. I received a nice gift from my sister, Valerie, who offered to buy a ticket to fly me out there for a few days, from Wednesday to Sunday, to be exact. I am taking Allyson, but the other girls are staying home with Brian who has Thursday through Sunday off. We just have to have a place for the kids to go after school on Wednesday until he gets off...mission accomplished! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members and friends to help us and do kind things! So anyway, this time next week, I'll be in AZ! Yeah! I can't wait to see my family,it's been since Summertime. Ally has changed so much since we were there.

Just a follow-up to my last blog...

In case you didn't see...Barack did NOT win PA. I don't know what difference it will make in the end, but I had some moments of "Ha-ha" this week...:)

No comments: